7.22.2009

Overloaded and Overwhelmed

I've only seriously been paying attention to the blogging world for less than 24 hours after my summer sabbatical, and I'm on sensory overload (or maybe my eyes are watering from playing too much Guitar Hero).
I also hopped on the Twitter bandwagon just to see what it's all about. Not sure if it's a mistake or not -- really just not sure what it is to begin with. Am I supposed to update it every time I do something newsworthy? Isn't this like my Facebook status? Should I Twitter about how I'm confused about Twitter? Maybe I'll direct message Lady Gaga about that later.

Anyway,
Here are my favorite links so far:
1. As I'm interested in all things fashion these days, Nubby Twiglet's Blog as well as BetseyJ's are some damn good reading material. They have plenty of great links to all things fashion; expensive, inexpensive, and just educational. Information on the both of them can be found on their sites.
2. Unfortunately, exploring fashion blog feeds my online shopping problem. I'm powerless to stop it. Girlprops.com has inexpensive, crazy jewelry for the cost-conscious while Alex & Chloe provide a little bit of the opposite, though not quite Cartier level.
and finally...
3. A fun video from CollegeHumor.com.

Since I'm so out of the loop you'll have to forgive me if all of these links are old news -- I'm trying.
Love.

No comments: